my teacher sent a student home today because the student had had an anxiety attack earlier in the morning and she said “if you have a broken bone, you don’t just keep walking on it and damaging it more, you treat it. Your mental health is the same. Health then school.”I was about to get really angry but it took a different turn than I expectedwe really need more teachers like this
My neuro professor did this for me last semester.. I had a massive anxiety attack before a big test and she told me to make an appointment for the counseling center on campus and then go home. I miss you, Dr. Coffin. :(
it’s bothering her. ❞
This is so true.
@chillaxbitch (via provokatio-n)
Just tell me that it’s over with.. Tell me that I can stop worrying.. Just promise me, and keep your promise this time.. I don’t know how many more nights I can wake up crying and shaking so much that I can’t feel my face anymore.. This anxiety will be the death of me..
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions.
7. Just be a decent fucking person. ❞